The Toxicology Forum wants you to be a member!
Membership in The Toxicology Forum is now open to all interested individuals regardless of affiliation.
Apply online today to become a member of The Forum. The application process takes less than 5 minutes and applications are reviewed bi-monthly.
- The Toxicology Forum welcomes all individuals to its meetings and encourages open dialogues on issues at the forefront of scientific research and regulatory policy.
- Members enjoy discounted registration to all meetings of The Forum.
- Meetings of The Forum offer an unparalleled opportunity for networking and discussion with leading industry, academic, and regulatory scientists.
- All members of The Forum share an equal commitment towards open discussion and building a better understanding through dialogue.
- Your opportunity to help drive the debate and advance the issues important to your work.
- Inexpensive dues of $200 a year for all individuals provide a valuable opportunity for every toxicology professional.
A person who is qualified and meets the eligibility criteria set forth by the Board of Directors by virtue of training and experience, and who is: 1) actively involved in administration, teaching, research, or safety assessment the field of toxicology, public health, or regulatory sciences or; 2) who is generally recognized as expert in some area of toxicology.
A Full Member, will meet the follow criteria:
- Three years postdoctoral, or;
- Six years post-Master’s, or;
- Eight years post-Bachelor’s.
- Sponsorship/Recommendation by one Full member of the Toxicology Forum.
- Actively involved in toxicology or a related science through research, teaching, safety assessment, administration or public policy.
- Evidence of peer-reviewed toxicology, related sciences, public health and environmental policy publications, and/or presentations at toxicology, scientific and related meetings.
- A current CV with relevant work experience, education, and publications in toxicology.
Honorary Membership may from time to time be conferred by action of the Board of Directors on an individual who is not a member of the Corporation but is recognized for outstanding and sustained achievements in the area of toxicology, public health, regulatory sciences, and environmental issues. Honorary Membership shall carry no dues obligation. Honorary Members shall not be eligible for participation on the Board of Directors. Honorary may attend all open meetings sponsored by the Toxicology Forum, including Membership meetings and shall be entitled to the lowest membership registration fee charged at that meeting.
A Full member for at least 15 years and who has rendered long, valuable and distinguished service to the Corporation. Emeritus Membership shall carry no dues obligation. Emeritus Members shall not be eligible for participation on the Board of Directors. Emeritus Members may attend all open meetings sponsored by the Toxicology Forum, including Membership meetings and shall be entitled to the lowest membership registration fee charged at that meeting.