- Please use the prompts below in order to submit your abstract for The Toxicology Forum's Workshop entitled, "Determining Relevant Low-Level Chemical Exposures for Safety Assessments of Consumer Products" to be held May 20-22, 2019 in Brussels, Belgium. If you have any questions, concerns, or issues with the process, please contact Kevin Merritt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The preferred web browser is Google Chrome.
- You may resize each text box by "grabbing" the bottom right hand corner and expanding it.
- Copy and paste is supported. It is recommended that you compose your abstract in a word processing program and then copy/paste the completed abstract into the appropriate fields.
- Please note that there is no cost associated with submitting an abstract.
- The deadline to submit an abstract is February 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM (US Eastern Time.)
Please provide a name and email address to serve as the point of contact for this abstract submission.
Please enter your abstract title.
Please enter the desired author block for your abstract.In instances of multiple affiliations and authors, please be sure to designate numerically each author's affiliation.
Please enter your abstract body. Please limit your abstract to fewer than 300 words.
By submitting this abstract, I, or a designated presenter agree to present this abstract at the workshop should it be accepted for presentation.